Australia has experienced record-breaking temperatures of late. We recently witnessed the hottest year in recorded history, although that appears to be a record that won’t stand for long. Needless to say, Australians are forced to turn down their thermostats to stay comfortable.
Fortunately, Direct Electrical Solutions offer cooling solutions for homes and offices across Western Australia. One of our top-selling air conditioning lines, the Panasonic PKR range, provides the following features:
- All-in-one reverse-cycle air conditioner and air purifier
- Nanoe-G air-purifying system (removes 99% of airborne bacteria, viruses and mould)
- Demand Response Technology (lowers energy consumption)
- ECONAVI technology (moderates temperature according to room usage)
- Operational range from -15ºC to 46ºC
- Easy-to-clean vent-less intake grill
These features combine to create an exceptionally energy-efficient air conditioner. That means you can combat Australia’s rising temperatures without seeing an unruly spike in your energy bills or household carbon emissions. The Panasonic PKR range is a responsible answer to the summer heat.
Visit Panasonic Air Conditioning for further information.